Monday, February 8, 2010

B.J

B.J.
18-8-09
Yesterday at school I went to do reading with koka Toni. I did spelling. then Tessa came and pickd me up for Nanny Trixie's tangi. I saw the tuakana class it saw packed. We went to the Te Puka. for the hakari and it was nice. After that I went home.

12-8-09
Yesterday at school I had a cool day. because the reading was awesome T book called shugg' s pet octopus6509Yesterday at school I did a memorable moment and I did my kaupapa too. Then I went on the computer. to do my tile page. When I was finished I went to do my puddnuy tame activity.

18-6-09
Once long ago maui went fishing with Ira-waru.When they caught no fish Ira-waru was so hungary he took the pipi they had for bait and ate it.Maui was angry.Maui chanted a powerful chant on Ira-waru and turned him into a dog .Maui was angry with ra, because he went fast in the sky.He caught with his mere.Then maui went to the underworld to Mahuika and maui said Mahuika can I have a finger of fire Mahuika said ''yes''.Then maui went to Uetunga and saidUetunga I want a tamoko so all of my enemies will be afraid of me and all of the wahine will love me .

28/4/09
Kia ora everyone we are back at school.My first day at school was cool.My holidays were awesome I am looking forward to reading.My goal this term will be reading and language.

23.03.09
On Saturday I went to Gisborne to the Olympic Pools with my cousins.After that we went to the Kohanga office to watch movies.We watched Step Brothers and The Mummy 3.When they were finished we went to bed.

16/03/09
On Sunday I got a new TV from uncle Plonk. He dropped the T.V. off before he went hunting.He said to my dad here's a TV for your boy . I wasn't there when he dropped it off because I was mowing lawns and dumping rubbish. When I got home my dad said here's a T.V. for your room , and I had to set it up. It goes good. You can change the colour to black and the normal colour.Yesterday at school I learnt how to find data with Koka Vickie . She told me to go to Room 6 to collect my data and to ask Koka Sam if I could ask the children which ice cream they liked. After I collected all the data I drew up a graph. I liked my graph it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment