Monday, February 8, 2010

Jayda

16-9-09
Today I am At Ruatoria doing blogger.I am working with Brodie.

19-8-09
Yesterday I learnt about sharks in my language.I learnt thaI am in shark's can never stop moving because they need water flowing over their gill's at all times.I learned to spell Aunty , chimpanzee and 6 more words.At lunch I played patter tennis with Sidney and Koka Samantha.Koka Samantha played for a little while.After awhile Samantha played with Sidney and I and it was fun.Then I came back in class to carry on with my handwriting.

20-8-09
Yesterday at school I learnt about stalactites and stalagmites.I learnt that a stalactite looks like an icicle hanging from the ceiling.I also learnt that a volcano is an opening in the earth's crust.I learnt that the outer layer of the earth is called glass.

18-8-09
Yeterday at school I was learning my spelling word's.The way I learnt my spelling word's was to choose a topic to write for my spelling word's.I stayed in at lunch to finish off my story for my spelling word's.I stayed in with Sidney , Jarrod , Neha , Wirihanna and SamanthaLater on in the day I had finished my story , but I didn't do my homework becaues I stayed in Toko.When I was doing my story I did it about "The Ghost of Ruddock mansion"I liked it.Later I decided to do my book work called "Reading".For Reading we learnt about "The watercycle".After learning about the watercycle I went to play tennis.When the bell rang I raced into class.In the classroom I did computer work.

14/8/09
Yesterday when we did our 3d model of Tokomaru-Bay we had to grab our suff we needed like tree's and leave's.After a while Kahtryn and I went looking for stuff we need.It was cool.The rest of the team were plannning and colour our 3d model of Toko.When we got our cardboard we started planning hoe we were going to put it all together.when we had to go to class , Koka Vickie's internet was not working so we could not sing 'Listen'.We sang Mahara instead.

13-8-08
Yesterday at school I played patter-tennis with Kathryn and Llyria, but they did not want to play Bat down.
When the bell rang we had to come back to class I did a language card and a handwriting card I was exhausted.

10-8-09
On Saturday Priary played their last game of netball it was an awesome day.Our first game was against Riverdale.
We won 13-7.Our second game was against St Mary's and we won 17-1.Our final game was against Whangara, and muruwai mana.welost I dont know the score.

7-8-09
Yesterday at lunchtime I played tennis wwith Sidney it was fun.After that the bell rang to come to the libary to carry on with our enviromaent work I like doing enviroment work.
At the end of school there was netball traning it was cool.

20/07/09
During the holidays I went to Gisborne to the movie's to see Hannah Motana.It was cool.After the movies I went to Nanny Ena's because I was staying there for a week.

17/06/09
Yesterday at School I went with Dexter on his mother's caravan it was awsome.We went to the wharf and then Te Ariuru marae to start filming our documentary.It was abit of a rough day but I enjoyed it alittle bit.

07/4/09
This morning when mum dropped Paige and I off at school I saw Makere.When I came into class I saw Llyria and she said ''Jayda did you come to netball'' I replied ''no Llyria because I had slept in'' all I did was my homework, played on the computer and played with baby.

28/4/09
Hello everyoneWe are all back at school on term 2 and my holidays were awsome.I am having a great day here at school.My goal this term will be getting a good report card and get better in maths, and handwriting.

25/3/03
On Saturday I had to pack my bag because I was staying at my nans house and mum had a netball game but I don't know who she was playing aganist.
After mum had a bath she told me if I want to stay here with nan or go to the netball game with her I said I'll stay with nanny and look after baby with her.this is a photo of Tokomaru Bay my home.

19/3/09
Yesterday after school mum came to pick me up from the bus stop by Sinead's house. when I got home I saw dad playing with baby.When mum took us to Toko I saw Sidney bike riding around.This is a photo of my best friend Sidney.This is a photo of Brair and I getting compost. 9/3/09
On Saturday it was my birthday.I had to have it next Saturday because baby had to have her operation on her bellybutton and her feet. Mum went to Gisborne Summer and Baby went with her at 4pm. After mum left Paige asked dad if we were allowed to play on the computer and he said "yes". This is a photo of me holding compost.

10 o Hui Tanguru
Today I mounded my riwai .When you mound it means you put more soil in your plant even if growing a different plant.I learnt how to not pull the plant when you put soil in the plant and how to mound my riwai because at first I did not know how to mound my riwai.

7th o Hui Tanguru 2009 week 6
This is a photo of us looking at maori taongaYesterday we went to the museum. When I was on the bus I felt sick.When we were at the museum I watched Nick do a Tamoko on shannon.My favourite part was the role play about the phases of the moon. After that the year 6 and 7's worked with koka Gayle. We learnt about Maori taonga and what maori used in the olden days in the garden.They used a tool called a ko which is like a shovel. They used it to loosen the soil and after that we had lunch under the tree by water-fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment