Monday, February 8, 2010

Kathryn

19th Wenerei Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday I Wrote an imaginative story about aliens from outter space.

18th Turei Hereturikoka 2009
On Sunday I went to hospital because I had a major throat infection. It was making my nose sting and

14th Taite Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday we had to complete four things if we wanted to go out to lunch.
I completed mem mom, language, handwriting and spelling.
I got go to out.
Llyria, Sinead and I went to the back field to play capture the flag.
When we were choosing our teams, Siyandra chose me.
I could only remember Siiyandra, Jarrod, Irihia, Isaeah, B.J and Hohaiabeing on my team.
We were really starting to enjoy the game but Koka Sam told us to get off the back field and go to the to the front field.
It was really dumb because when we got to the front field the bell rang.
We marched off back to class and brushed our teeth.
After I did that I took a seat and listened to what Koka was saying.
She said that we had to clean up and pack away everything.
After that we had to go up the library and finish off our 3D model.
We worked who was bringing and doing what.
I think that we will have an awesome model of our perfect Tokomaru Bay.


11th Turei Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday afternoon the Tuakana and Teina classes went up to the library.
We had to make a braistorm for the 3-D model about our perfect Toko that we have to create.
In our group there is Tangata, Jayda, cKodez, Wirihana and I.
Our group is called Waiapu Rockers.
We came up with some awesome ideas.
My favorite was probably the gian flying fox that goes down Marotiri and smashes in the ocean.
My second favorite is a waterslide that comes down Toiroa.
3 other ones that are fun is some skateparks, rollercoasters and Submarines.
We want it to be Polution free abd we all loved and agreed on the ideas that we came up with.
We cant wait to get started.

10th Mane Hereturikoka 2009
On Saturday we had 3 games of netball.
Our first game was against Riverdale. We won 13-7.
Our second game was against St Marys and we won 17-1.
Finally we played our last game aginst Whangara, Muriwai combined.
We lost that game with the score being 10-3.
I played all full games, but on the last game I wanted a rest on the last quarter.
Paige went on and I rushed to Burger King.
After lunch I asked Mum to drop Leish and I off at the courts.
When we went back, I hung out with my niece and my cousins then we went to the YMCA.

7th Paraire Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday afternoon we had Netiporo practice.The first position that I played was Goal Keep.Goal Shoot was Brodie.When Ana came she was Goal Shoot and I was Goal Defence.Goal Attack was Sammy.Aunty Frankie said that I could have a rest, So Makere and I were subs.Lilybeth took my spot.When I jumped back on Lil was my partner.She soon got told to get off by Aunty Frankie.Waimarama was riding all over the court with her little bike.When practice finished I went home with my 2 brothers and my Mum.

6th Taite Hereturikoka 2009
This morning when I got to kura I went strait to the new computer and went on glogster.About 5 mins after that I played patter tennis with Jarrod.When the bell rang, I ran to the class.

5th Wenerei Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday I had an awesome day besides Cross country.My favorite part of the day was teaching Sammy Jelly Muffin up in the library.Jelly Muffin is a cool website on the internet.I enjoyed tutoring Sammy because she listens and its cool to remember step by step.Our title had to be The Environment or Te Taiao.They can be very beautiful and sparkly. I love mine, it is very shiny and has a bit of writing too.

18th pipiri 2009 Taite
For the last couple of weeks our class has been divided into 4 groups.We had to try and make an advertistment.My group was Makere,Paige and Destiny.I enjoyed the CD cover and creating the storyboard.It is all about Tautini who lived on the maunga(Toiroa).I love doing it.It is very exciting.We can hopefully make our shop today.We are practicing up in the library.

12/5/09
Yesterday after school, I went on the bus.all of us were quite suprised about how the tide was.We were amazed by the enormous waves.I told Jayda that I would love to run into the ocean.She totally disagreed.The lagoon was covered with water and the sand was beautiful.The foam was spread everywhere.The logs came in with the rushing tide.

Mane 16 0 poutu te rangi
Yesterday I cut my foot.I stood on a piece of glass and my toe kept on pouring out with blood. When I finished cleaning my toe Mum,Leish and I came down to Toko.We filled up the gas bottle then we went down to Waima.We went to Uncle Wakas house. Wiki,Tahi,Hamini and I went for a walk to the wharf. Tahi was going to push Hamini in but she pushed him in.

Turei 24 o Poutu te Rangi
For the last few days Leish,Mum and I went to Hamilton. When we first got there it was 10 pm. We went to Morrinsville first.I saw some of my nephews and neices. I saw Queeny,Dontre,Hinewai,Hemiona, Kansiss,Tical,Ayson and Jade.We stayed at my Aunty Edith's house which is where all my neices and nephews were. The next day we went to see my Aunty at Abano Rehab.We stayed there for 4 hours.It was 8 pm when we left.We went to go and get some tea and went to my nannys house.There were alot of people there. Leish and I hung out with my cousins Hine A Kawea and Hine Mauria.It was cool.We walked down the long driveway at 11:45 pm and egged heaps of cars.

8/5/09
Yesterday after School, I went on the bus. All of us were quite suprised about how the tide was.We were amazed by the enormous waves.I told Jayda that I would love to run into the ocean, she totally disagreed.The Lagoon was covered with water and the sand was beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment