Monday, February 8, 2010

cKodez

14-9-09
On friday I went to Stuarts house.The next day we went to whangara and cut out the insides ofa pig.
It smelt stink.The intestines were fat as.We shot the pig right in the forhead and it just fell to the ground. 1

8-8-09
yesteday after I finished my homework.It was about lost in a cave and it had Tautini in it.He chucked me in to a cave and it was dark.I saw light and I ran towards it.Tautini was quite freaky because he put his teeth against my neck, so I ran down to the marae and told a man but he didnt do anything.I got a fright beacase he had a Opossum on his shoulder.when I was finished I put my book in to my home work bag.I liked it because it was funny.

14.8.09
Yesterday after school Eia, Korey, and I went sponsoring.Eia tricked me and said that he didn't have mine.When he got heaps of money he gave me my sponsor sheet.I was angry when he did that.I got some money off Mr Hockings, Koka Hoana, Aunty Missy, Scarry and Grant.Most of them gave me $2 and $5.When I counted up all my money I had $28 but Eia got $37.That was pretty stuipid.I never thought Josh would give Eia $2.I didn't want to get money of him because he just finished working for an hour.Jason's dad was the best because he gave Eia, kory and I $5 each.We were taking turns with people because if we all went up to 1 person the price would be less

13.8.o9
Yesterday my mum had a baby her name is Marama -Indie. I didn't get to see her because there was swine flu but I only got to see her on a photo she was cute as.Then I had to go to Robs.The next day Eia was driving the meal.We tied a rope to the back of the meal and to timber.I jumped on the timber and cut my hand.It was pretty saw.

11.8.09
Yesterday I was working with koka doing maths.The maths that I did was mapping.had to write directions from mary's house to the bank and to the bookWe shop.I learned how to use right and left to show directions

1o.8.09
Eia finale got a bb gun.When we got home we had a war.Eia shot my hand and i shot Eia in the temple.He said it was saw.We used pelows for safty.I had to do the wood after that.

7.8.09
Yesterday I thought I had finished my puddney tame activity but hadn't because I hadto colour in my Te Taiao title, put some borders around the pictures and put some shading onto them. Today I finished my work.

6.8.09
Yesterday the tuakana class and our class went up to the library and did 3 activities. they were computers, puddney tame and kaupapa work.the activities that I did were kaupapa work and the puddney tame.

5.8.09
Yesterday I liked tutoring our tuakana Jaaron and Drummond. I taught them how to make a new page on ther wiki and to put a jelly muffin onto their page.the title was te-taiao.

4.8.09
Last night there was an opossum under my bed and it was crapping on the floor. It was pretty sad when mum was trying to smack it. We chased it in to a box and chucked it out the window. Yesterday I went home by my self well Eia had a basket-ball game. When I got home my mum rang because it was Ll'eo birthday and Ll'eo said that our dog nemo had puppies.Eia came and Ll'eo said that we have a xbox 360 and an ipod touch. I want to go to my mums house now.

28-4-09
Gidday mate,Well we are back in school.I had a boring day.My holidays were alright and I am looking forward to the rest of the term. My goal this term will be to not flip my card.

23-3-09
On Saturday I watched the rugby at the club rooms in Toko. Someone got smashed into the dirt pit.I took my sword out of the car then Mikaira wanted a turn. It was a pretty cool rugby game.

18-3-09
Today after play lunch we went to the Four Square to see how many passengers and the drivers had their seat belts on that passed us. There were 4 passengers that had their seat belts on and 1 didn't. 5 cars didn't even have passengers.There were 9 drivers that had their seat belts on but 1 didn't.

3-3-09
Today my riwai was 34 cm tall and it looks fresh now..I put some soil in to it and the soil went up to 7.I hope they are going to be nice. when they are ready.

20\2\09
Yesterday I did a flow chart about my riwai. First I put the soil in and then I did a hole. The flow chart is giving step by step instructions about how to plant a potato. It took from the morning to lunch to complete the flow chart and it wasboring because it took me ages to finish.Yesterday I got stuck in the mud because Eia pushed me in.Eia and I were muddy as.I fell in the river it was cold and fun.

1 comment: