Monday, February 8, 2010

Logan

24/8/09
On Friday Koka Vickie blew Isaiah up for calling me names like Fulton Hogan and Bogan.
He was making me cry.
On Saturday was at my dad's house.
Aunty Bee and Uncle Beau was there too.
When I went to gisborne with my PapaTut,

19/80/09
Yesterday at school I did some work.
I did my handwriting,Languge,and my story Aliens from out of space.
I learned that if I dont talk to people.
I will get my work done.
When I finished my work I carried on with Synonyms and Antonyms.When was supposed to get five words.
I got ten instead.When I the bell ring to go home.
I went home and read my homework to Hohaia.

18/08/09
Yesterday I was at school.I did somework.
It was called bank on it! work sheets.
When I finished it I went to go on the computer and copied the work sheet again.When Koka Vickie called us to the mat. She gave us these little papers. It was called The Magic Monkey, lost in a cave and the Ghost of the Ruddock mansion.When I read my story to her about The Magic Monkey she got confused because there was words all over the place. After school the bell rang I stayed at school and carried on with my work.I went home and did my home work I used ten words in my note book.

14/08/09
Yesterday when I got home Bella was growling me because she thought I was someone else. When I went to get changed I watched tvand then I walked to school.When the bell rang I put my bag on the hook,and I went to class. I learnt how to use the words is and were properly.When we all heard the bell ring we went to mornning tea.I played patter tennis with Koka Sam and the room 6 class. It was fun. After that I went up to the library to finish our plan and to start our 3D village model.

6/08/09
Yesterday after the cross country we had a delicious Ice cream. After the bell rang I went on the computer and when I was on my wiki page.I asked Jarrod for help.He said no. So I cleaned up.

5/08/09
My day was good yesterday.The best part I liked doing was my kaupapa book. We are learning about the Environment .I liked my border because it is colourful.

29-7-09
Today I went to school. We had morning tea and lunch.It was cool today because the seinors came into our class.We finished our kaupapa book.

25/6/09
On Saturday Mitchell , Hohaia, and I went to stay withMawhai , Mikaira , Karly , Hine and Matua Joe and aunty Te RiuIt was cool because we had banana on toast for breakfast.chocolate Ice - Cream , sand wichs for lunch.On Sunday we had some chocolate straws.We had milk with them they were delicious . Then I went down the hill on the skate board it was fun.We went to Mata road out to Matua Joe's.We just about ran over a possum.24-3-09On Saturday I was selling some creamed pauas, soda drinks, relish and some jewellery.I went to dads to go and have a weekend with him.On sunday morning I woke up and a had a hot chocolate drink and a nutella toast for breakfast . Then I had to go home to my mum because my dad said.16-3-09On Friday I was playing with my slug gun with my cousin .Jade shot a black and white bird.On Saturday I played with my slug gun my papa shot a horses butt.Then I saw two cats and 10 kittens.I tried to get them but dad said no Ill tell uncle Beau to get themwhen he comes back.Mane 9 o Poutu te rangiOn Saturday dad took Shannon,Mum, Hohaia and I to the Te Puka Tavern .Then dad had $100.I had some Nacho's Shannon and Hohaia had lagasne and Mum and Dad had orderd one plate of salad and ribs for all of us and a drink too. Then Dad and Uncle Willy went to Shane's fighting in Gisborne.

No comments:

Post a Comment