Monday, February 8, 2010

Samantha

20th.8.09

Yesterday the Tuakana and Room 8 made a 3d models. We had to make our perfect Tokomaru Bay. Ana and I were painting. In our group team there was Drummond,Caitlin and Jarron.

19.08.09
yesterday at school the Tuakana came into our class. I don't kown while they came into our class. Koka Vickie was working with the Tuakana. We had to go back to our same old work we do everyday. We did a Handwriting card,Language card and write about a Memorable Moments. We also did a story about Aliens from outer space. I had finished all my work but not the story because Paige was annoying me.

18.8.09
Yesterday at school I did a plants work sheet. We had to stick the words in the right place.I worked with Wirihana. We got some in the wrong place. Wirihana told me to go up to koka Vickie so I did because I was finished my work sheet. I gat some words in the wrong place so I asked Logan if she could help me and I said thank you.

14.08.09
Yesterday I did my memorable moment. When I had finished I had to edit. I didn't think I had any mistakes but I did it was the word capture. While I waited I did my handwiting and language card. Koka Vickie called out to me. She gave me a b. That means blog.

13.8.09
Yesterday at school in the afternoon koka Stacy and koka Kylee were our techers. We played cranium. We got into our groups. It was cool. She had to ask us some questios from the cranium cards. We played capture the flag. B.J's team won. I was in his group

11th/8/09
Yesterday at school I did reading with koka Vickie not just me Ana,Jarrod,Wirihana,Pagie and Bj. We read Shugg's octopus. The thing i lernt was contraction's and how to use apostrophe.

6th Augst 2009
On Monday i went with Liam,Missy,baby,dad and mum to Gisborne. It was cool travelling at night because Liam was buzzing out at the 3 stars that he saw. We went to Mc Donalds when we first got there. Missy Liam and i went on the playgrund for a little while then we went back in the van. My little sister loved the street lights. We stayed at Cladette and Hemis. We had dinner and then unloaded the car.

4th Augst 2009
Yesterday at school in the afternoon my class and room 5 did environment. We had our own groups. Koka Vickie went 1 2 3 4 5 6. I was with Ana Jarron and Drummond. We were group 4. We did up to 2 30. Then we had to clean up.

29th july 2009
Yesterday 4 people had to go with matua Brian.
We were seeing if there were bolts for baby carseats and to see who was wearing a seat belt.
One lady got a six dollar fine.
She went to go to the shop to get some money and gave it to Matua Brain then went on through.
1 person had to go down one end and then the other. This is Tanaya andGrace doing blog.

18 June 2009
Yesterday the documentary team worked with Dexter, there was Jayda,Llyria,Sidney and I.
Dexter was showing me how to use a video camera with a big tripod.
It was cool when Dexter was showing me how to film.

21 May 2009
Yesterday the whole school had kapa haka.
We had it up in the library.
Our first song was Ma wai.
We stayed on that song all day.
We played games to but we played them when the day was alomst over.
It was cool when we played the games.

24. o poutu-te-rangi
Yesterday I went to the skate park.
When I got to the park there were heaps of people there.
Then a man came to the skate park.
He was doing a bunny hop and lifting his bike up high.
He had shoes that could clip on to his pedals and could lift his bike up to do a bunny hop.
Then the man went over the table top but he didn't make it over.

23 o Poutu-Te-Rangi
On Saturday I came to the school with my dad because my dad had to play rugby. When we got there I saw my cousin Moos playing on the playground.
Then I went to go and say hi to my nan in uncle Jason's van Moos and I went in to the clubroom's to play with Karly and Hine.
We asked them if they wanted to play tag and they said yes.
Then the rugby started.

19.o.poutu-te-rang 2009
Last night I went to housie down at the pub.
It was cool too.
I saw Hohaia and Logan. getting smart to us. Then we went to tell on them then they got a growing

Mane.o.poutu-te-rangi
Yesterday I went down to the skatepark because it was boring at home. I was only watching t.v. When I went down to the skatepark I saw Kahu,Uzzai and Beau. Uzzai and Beau if they were allowed to ride my bike and I said yes

MANE 9 POUTU TE RANGI
Yesterday Missy and I went to the skate park. Missy and I were taking turns on my bike because she was teaching me how to go over the table top. I was doing it a different way but then I was doing it the real way. I was so happy when I went over the tabletop.

5th POUTU TE RANGI
Yesterday I learnt how to do the maths cards with Llyria,Ana,Kathyn and Portarit.

3.03.09
This morning I had to do something about my riwai.
I had to put some dirt into my riwai bucket.
Then had to water my plant and measure it.

19.2.09
Yesterday the whole school travelled to Gisborne to go to the museum.
We were travelling on the bus.
Our bus driver was Matua Doug.
I was sitting at the back with Llyria, Briar,Ana,Paige and Kathryn.
When we got there I was excited.
Koka Jen and Koka Gale stuck us into groups.
I was in goup 1.
My favourite part was watching the Tamoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment