Monday, February 8, 2010

Llyria

21st Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday the tuakana class came into our class for the whole day.We had to do activities.The activities were handwriting, spelling, memorable moments, maths, language and reading.I had finished all of the activities.Neha was another student who had finished everything too.Later after that we had to all go up to the library.We had to do a 3d model of Tokomaru Bay.We had to get into our groups.After we started our model.After that we had to talk with Koka Vickie and Hayden and Eia decided to do there own model.While we were talking with Koka about our model we had to pack up and go home.

18th Hereturikoka 2009
Yestereday I had a cool day.The thing that made my day so cool was doing my proof reading work sheet.We had to write in our books.The book we had to use was our language book.The intructions were in ouir books.We had to write down the number or each question in our books.Next to each number you had to write down the correct form of any word which has been spelledd incorrectly.If a line contains no error, we could tick it.We had to find10 errors.Those were all the steps we had to follow.Some of the words that wer spelt wrong were Saturday, cousin, were, decided, stopped, beautiful, mountain, magician, disappear and great.They were spelt like this written Saterday, cuosin, where, desided, stoped, beatiful, mountin, magicin, disapear and grate.It was cool doing that activity.

12th Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday before lunch Jayda and I went on the computer to play matheletics.When we got onto mathelteics we had to sign in our uaername and password.As soon as I was logged on I clicked on 'Order numbers'.I had every activity perfect , and I only needed two more activities to complete my task.The bell rang so Jayda and I logged off and went to lunch.After lunch we were doing reading.In my reading group their is Jayda, cKodez, Rakaia, Jake and I.We were reading ' Making Puddles ' it is an activity story.It was all about water cycle.We done an activity about speechmarks.Then we had to pack up because it was time to go home.

11th Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday after lunch the Nga Teina and Taukana classes all went up to the library.The kaupapa we were doing was what would your perfect 3d model would be of Tokomaru Bay.We all got into our environment groups.We had to do a brainstorm.After the brainstorm we had to decide what our group name is, our group name is Hokowhit's.Some of our group ideas were a flying fox, green land,normal environment, rubbish free, houses, skart park and more.Then Koka Vickie let us go home early.

10th Hereturikoka 2009
On Sunday at 11 o clock or 12 o clock Nanny Patty came to my house, to ask my mum if she wanted to help my Nan paint the piecart.The colours we painted it were light grey and dark grey.It took my Nan, Papa, Mum, Dad and I a long time to paint the piecart.As soon as we finished we had fish and chips for tea we got them from the fish shop.Then Mum, my Brother, Tanaya, Dad and I went home on the van.

7th Hereturikoka 2009
Yeaterday before lunch the whole school went for our cross country run.We had to run in our age groups.We started near a huge tree and we had to be in line with Koka Sam.The 9 and 10 yr nold students had to wait until the 8, 7,6 and 5's were across the little river.Koka Sam said "on your marks get set go."We all started running.As soon as we crossed the river Koka Toni put her thumb up to let Koka Sam know to let the 11, 12 and 13's go.Kathryn, Logan and I ran all the way to school to have lunch.After we had something to eat we went to play padda tennis.When the bell rang the Teina class rushed to brush our teeth, do our nails and then go to the library to do our envirnment kaupapa.

6th Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday I had a great day.The best part of my day was doing my environment kaupapa.The group I was in was Makere, Hayden, Eia and Paige's group.The problem was that I had lost my kaupapa book so Koka Vickie gave me another one.The things we had to do in our kaupapa book was to cut our Learning Intention, Success Criteria, K.c, Date, What is your name and Puddeny Tame out.Then lay it out on the page.Then we had to show Koka Flora, she told us if we could glue.We had to change activity's so my group went to the computers.On the computers we had to do jellymuffin but first we had to make a new page.The bell rang so we cleaned up the library, we all went home.

5th Hereturikoka 2009
Yesterday I had an awesome day.The best part of my day was doing jellymuffin.com.Well jellymuffin is a website where you can create your own title.The steps were to go to your own school wikispace to make a new page named your 3 first letters of your name and the word environment.Step 2 we had to log onto jellymuffin.com then click onto flash text glitter.Then we created a title.Step 3 was to embed tyhe jellymuffin title into your school wikispace.Just to let you know, Koka Vickie told us we did our environment kaupapa after lunch, with the Taukana class.

4th Hereturikoka 2009
On Sunday or Saturday morning at 7:00 o clock.My Papa Mike and Uncle Honkey had a barbeque for breakfast.For breahfast we had smoked fish, salad, potatoe's, steak and crayfish.Then we found out that it was Papa Collin's birthday so we celebrate his birthday.Then people started to turn up that was Papa J.C, Uncle Ned, Aunty Amy, Aunty Margret and Wikitoria came for a feed.Then Caitlin and I went for a swim down at the beach.Then we all went to the pub for dinner.For dinner we had a steak meal.Then Caitlin and I went home to bed.

25 Haratua 2009
On Saturday the Hatea-A-Rangi Ngati Buzz and some of the Hatea-A-Rangi Bratz traveled to Gisborne on our white and green bus.We all travelled to the same place.We were travelling to the Gisborne netball courts to play our netball games.The Hatea-A-Rangi Ngati Buzz played two games.Our first game was against Ilminster Rimu we lost that game.I didn't know what the score was.Then our second game was against a blue and white team we won that game our score was 17-16 to us we won by one goal.It was cool winning our first netball game this year.Then we came back to Toko on the bus after we played our netball games.

21 Haratua 2009
Yesterday after lunch we played four or more games.We had to get into 4-6 groups.The games were cat and mouse, noughts and crosses, king's, queen and jack's and this other game but I don't know the name of the last game was.After that we had to pack away all the games because it was nearly home time.We had to sing Ma Wai twice then we were allowed to go home.After school I wanted to have netball training but there was none.We have netball trainings on Tuseday's and Thursday's, after school.Instead I went home on the bus and played with Kathryn.

12 Haratua 2009On
Sunday it was mothers day it was a day about all our mothers.On mothers day my dad and I made my mum breakfast in bed.We made her a smoothie, bacon and eggs and toast.Then I gave her a little dessert it was jelly, friut and a peace of a banana cake.Then we went down to the club for a mothers day afternoon.Then I went to the playground to play with Paige, Jayda and Summerbreeze we played tag.

27th Paenga Whawha 2009
Kia ora everybody,We are now back in school.My first day was awesome because I was waiting to see all the teachers and my friends.My holidays were alright but I was looking forward to coming back to school for the whole term.My goal this term will be writing, langauge, reading and handwriting.

24th Poutu Te Rangi 2009
What I enjoyed learning about yesterday was when we were learning what the job of the sun and the roots were.We had to write down in our kaupapa book what the job of the sun and the roots were.Koka Vickie told us to do the job of the leaves too.Koka Vicki wrote the jobs of the leaves, roots and the sun up on the whiteboard most of the class copied the board.Everyone finished writing what we had to do.We had to get it checked off my Koka Vickie.When she finished checking it off you had to put your book into the kaupapa bin.When the bell rang Koka Vickie told us to put our chairs up and go home I took a banana home with me.

18th Poutu Te Rangi 2009
This morning Logan asked me if I would like to help her plant two tomato plants.We started to plant the tomatoe's in front of our classroom.The steps that we had to do was to dig a hole so we can put the tomato plants in.We covered it well and watered it.When Logan and I had finished planting tomatoe's Brodie and I took all the weeds out of our buckets and where we planted our tomatos.Then Breodie said that it looks nice and clean around our tomatoe's now without the weeds.After we took all the weeds out we threw them in the rubbish.When we finished putting the weeds in the rubbish we watered our tomatos and our riwai.Then the bell rang so we went into class.

16th Poutu Te Rangi 2009
On Saturday I helped my mum move all the things of ours from Amys house to our house.We had time to put everything away so when my dad got back from work it would not be a mess.When my dad got home it was clean and we were watching t.v in the sittingroom we were watching Ben 10 dvds.

5th Poutu Te Rangi 2009
Yesterday I learnt about more maths questions about multiplications, division and subtraction.We had to chose a partner to do maths questions with.I chose Ana she is a girl from my own class room.

3nd Poutu Te Rangi 2009
Last Friday my class and I made a Ambroisa we were taught howto make Ambroisa.Koka Vicki Roroa put us into groups some to cut the bananas and applesand two people had to wipe the tables.Then Koka Vicki came around handing out bowls but she gave Neha, Hayden and I a bowl, a copping board and three knives.Then the people who were told to cut the apples and the bananas had to start cutting.

20th Hui Tanguru 2009
Yesterday the whole chass had to make a flow chart about our riwai.The first thing we had to do when we got our paper , was to do a two cm border.We had to do our title.We could write Growing my riwai or My riwai in a bucket or else we could write our own title.Next thing we had to do, were the steps on how we grew our riwai using pictures.When we had finished drawing the pictures we put arrows to show how each step went.When we finished , we had to write statements for each picture about what we did I wrote 6 statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment