Monday, February 8, 2010

Neha

21/8/09
Yesterday my group started painting our 3d model. I was the group painter.To start of, first I did the outline with black, then painted the inside with dark green.After that Jarrod and Sinead started building our carwash and Logan and Babe were making the road. I showed Babe my painting and she said it was awesome. When I finished painting I tried to look for Isaiah because he was roaming around. I got some fluff and used them as clouds. When I went to help Logan she came over to the box and started painting the sun blue.I wasn't happy. After that koka Vickie said to clean up so I quickly painted the last side of the box then started helping. When the library and the class was clean we all went home.

19/8/09
Yesterday the tuakana class were in our class all day.I finished all of my work including publishing my alien story and my lost in a cave. I finished publishing my storys in less than 2 minutes. After that I played free rider 2 until koka came back. I showed koka Babe and she let me play a game. When koka Vickie came back I showed her my work then I carried on with my game. I played Country Trials. Country Trials is an awesome track because it has all the ramps, twirls and graphics. The BMX and the mountan bike are the perfect bikes for that track

18/8/09

Yesterday at school I did a sheet about water cycles. I had to fill in the gaps with the words in the box. Jake and I were working together as patners. After I done my sheet I showed koka then I wrote it in my reading book. I got two paraghraphs done. I enjoyed doing my sheet with Jake because we were good partners. cKodez kept asking us if his writing was alright and we said yes to him. When we had to clean up, I just sat down and carried on with my work. As soon as I got 1 paraghraph done I helped clean up. On my way home I had a game of patter tennis with Sidney then I went home.

14/8/09
Yesterday up at the library my group were the first to colour in our plan of our 3d model. Our paper looked cool with all the colours on it. We had a Warehouse, rubbish dump, fire station and a car wash for our buildings. After that we decided who was getting what. Isaiah had to bring card board, tin-foil and gladwrap. Logan had to bring the fluffy. Sinead had to bring coloured paper and ice cream sticks. I had to bring sand twigs and stones. After that Isaiah and I went to get some of our equipment. We got cardboard from the resource room, twigs from a tree and some fluffy from out of a box. After that we gathered our equipment and we put them into a box. As soon as we put them away we had to clean up so we could go home.

12/8/09
Yesterday I learnt about map scales. I found out that 3cm was 6km in real life on the scale. Hayden, Sidney, Rakaia and I were working with Koka Vickie. We each had a map of Christchurch. We had to measure Memorial Ave and find out the real life measurement. It was 4cm, we also measured Marshlands RD on the ruler and it was 8km in real life.

11/8/09
Yesterday at school I wrote two language cards and one handwriting card. I enjoyed doing the two cards because I was happy with my writing. The language cards were perfect for me to think. The words I had to use were Is, Are, Seen and Saw to fill in the gaps. After that I did a handwriting card and I was also empressed with my writing because it looked tidy. After that I showed Koka Vickie then I went to lunch.

10/8/09
Yesterday I had an awesome day at the beach. I made an army hut. It was so deep that when I stand up I could hardly see. I also had a turrent. A turrent is like a machine gun but you have it on the ground. I had one huge grennade, 3 spears and a pistol. After I made my hut Jessica, Riria, Korey and I had a game of Held, then Riria and Jess went home to get some ice-cream containers so we all can make sand castles. When they came back Korey and Riria buried me in the sand but I wanted to scratch my nose but I couldn't because Riria already buried my arms.

7/8/09
Yesterday I had an awesome day because my Puddeny Tame group finished our sheets. My favourite part of the sheet was drawing a picture of the swamp and the library. Heaps of people liked my library. When I finished my sheet Koka asked me if I was finished and I said no because I wasn't finished unless our whole group was finished so I went over to help my team mates and our whole group got our sheets finished. We showed Koka Vickie and she was impressed so for a reward she is going to shout us an Ice-Cream.

5/8/09
Yesterday I had a great day doing the reading activities.I liked reading about Albert Einstein because I liked finding the answer to the questions.The James Cook story was alright but it wasn't better than Albert Einstein.I found out alot of information about Eintsein.I found out that Starlight would bend if it went near the sun.

4 August 2009
Yesterday at school the tuakana were working with us up at the library.We did some work about environment.We had to fold our paper into 12 squares.None of us knew how do do it except cKodez.He made 12 squares but they were too wide so we had to fold them into 16 squares.After that koka shared out some felt's to each group.We had to write the word environment in the squares.

11/6/09
Yesterday I was doing computer work. I learnt how to operate a voki onto my glogster. I chose a sumo wrestler because all the other ones sounded like pakeha and I'm a maori. The other ones say "Hi my name is Neha Karaka and I live in Tokomaru Bay" instead of Neha. They sound funny.The baby was the funniest. After that I went on motorbike games and I played Adreniline Challenge.

15/6/09
During the weekend I went to Kamati's Birthday.All the tables were covered in lollies, toys, ballons, party-poppers, party-hats and coloured paper.We didin't have enough space for the kai.There were pizza, sausages, meat patties, bacon & egg pie, pasta, marinated chicken and butter chicken. I was hungry and I finished mine in seconds but I was still hungry so I had two plates.After that us kids went into the Whare-nui and we watched Monsters VS Aliens.We didn't even get to watch a quarter of it because it was time for the cake.The cake was good looking but taste disgusting.It was Sponge Bob.Hanna's cousin made it.

4/5/09
On Saturday my whanau and I travelled to Gisborne to watch the Netball game.I was excited to see Riria play.As soon as we got there I leapt out of the car and ran as fast as a speeding jet and I past Riria.

28/4/09
Kia Ora everyone Now we are back at school and I hope I have a good time. Yesterday was an alright day at school.I loved my holiday and I am looking fowards to the rest of the term.My goal for this term is to be on level 12 in spelling.

23.3.09
Yesterday I was playing with my puppy until mum came home.We had to clean the house while they were at work.I was hoovering the floors while Tangata was watching T.V. After a while Koka Maria and Len came back home early then Mum, Riria, Tamati and Haami came home. They had great timing because I just finished cleaning up.

18/3/09
During school our class went down to the 4 Square to collect data.We went to see who was wearing their seat belts and who was not wearing their seatbelts out of the drivers and passengers.There were 10 cars that went passed us during our activity.There were 4 passengers that went passed and all the drivers were wearing seatbelts.

17/3/o9
Yesterday I was mowing the lawns at nans.When I got there B.J, Riria, Tangata and I were taking turns at mowing.I kept on eating the fejoa's.We had to do the top and the bottom lawn.

3/3/09
Yesterday our class did a Flow Chart about our Tomatos.cKodez and I did our one very creative.The first step was to put some soil into our bucket.The second step was to soften the dirt so you can put your bamboo stick into the center of your bucket.The 3 step was to put your Tomato plant next to your bammbo.

Taite 19 O Hui Tanguru 2009
Yesterday I learnt how to do a flow chart about riwai.Our whole class was doing one and I was the first one to finish.I had to write some statements to show people how to grow their own riwai garden. I wrote down 6 statements.We had to write down all the meanings about how to grow a riwai. Koka Vickie and Sean were impressed with my work so I had to put it down onto the end table by the Active Board.

17/2/09
Yesterday the school went up to the Tairawhiti Museum for a visit.While we were there Koka Gail and Koka Jenny were leading us around.We saw Nick do a tamoko on Shannon and Koka Gail gave us a sheet and we had to write down our feelings about getting a tamoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment