Monday, February 8, 2010

Brodie-Joe

18/8/09
yesterday I wasn`t at school because it was my nanny trixies tangi. Dad was very sad because that was his godmother.Aunty Eileen said to go by her because I was part of the Whanau were sad.I got to hold some flowers. When Iout side-out some of the kids from school.I walked the whole way and my uncle Des walked with me.Suddenly I remembered I had to put flowers on nanny trixie so I ran back to the cemertary and put them on her

14/8/09
yesterday we went up to the library to do our model.we had to decide who would brin some things. I had to bring blue peper and tinfoil. Jake has to bring some string and I think wool Portrait has to bring wool becase he was playing around with woland BJ and siyandra have to bring boxes.

11/8/09
Yestrday the Tuakana class and nga Teina class were up in the libarary.
We had to give our groups names.my group name is Tokonatives.
This is a photo of me doing my work.

25/3/09
On Sunday I went to my nannys house.I help her with the garden and the washing.It was fun but their was only a little bit of washing to do.This is a photo of Koka Te Riu she is in Room 5

18-3-09
This morning I cleaned my Riwai because it looked so dirty.
So I got a big bunch of paper towels and cleaned it!

9/3/09
Last night I saw my uncle Tane on top town.
He was in the Gizzy team.
He was good at the slide so I said "go uncle Tane"! 21 Hui tangru 2009.
Yesterday I learnt how to put pictures on to my Mara Kai Journal and it was fun.
I forgot to put Logan on I hope she is ok with that.
I think it looks mean maori mean and I learnt how to do a flow chart.
This is a picture of Logan and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment