Monday, February 8, 2010

Makere

21\08\09
Yesterday after lunch the Tuakana and the Teina class went up to the library to carry on with our 3d model.
In my group was Llyria, Hayden, Paige, Rakaia, Eia and I.
Eia wasn't here.We had to gather all our pieces for our model.
After gathering stuff we started designing our model.
We copied our planning on our planning sheet.
Paige and I went away to the conner and we made a warehouse for our model.

19\8\09
Yesterday morning mum and I had dropped my dad off at work up in Gisborne.
My brother in-law rang us to tell us that my sister was in the hospital.
I was so afraid that she was going to die in the operation.
She has 3 holes on her stomach.
They were stitched up but I haven't seen them yet.
I wasn't allowed to go to the hospital because I had the flu and mum said I would catch a lot of germs.
So I stayed home with my nephew Impalar and my brother Ihaka.
We were waiting and waiting for my mum to come back from the hospital.
Mum came back and told us that Saffron is out of the hospital and at her house.
So Impalar went home.
Ihaka,Mum and I went to WoolWorths and we brought muffins,chocolate, buns,a magazine and milk for her.
After WoolWorths we went to see her and she felt better.

14\8\09
Yesterday morning I came to school with a bad cough.
After lunch time the Teina class and the Tuakana class went up to the library to make a 3D model of Tokomaru Bay.
First we had to plan it on a piece of paper.
My group had to figure out who was getting what and we had a list for what we needed for our model.
Llyria had to get glitter and coloured paper.
I had to get only little rocks.Hayden had to get cardboard,Rakaia had to get tin foil and Paige had to get nothing.
After we had to find a box.We found one box in the back room.
There were lots of boxes in the back room.
I went to get some little rocks while Hayden and Rakaia got some branches.

7/8/09
Yesterday after school the Teina class and the Tuakana class went up to the library to finish our Environment study.
I am nearly done.
The fun part was drawing the place where you can have a picnic in Tokomaru Bay.I drew me on Marotiri hill with a camera.
After scool I went to netball training.It was so cool.
I like netball training its cool and I like playing netball on the court in Gisborne.

6/8/09
Yesterday before lunch we went for our run.
After our run we had lunch I had a yummy pie.
After my pie my class got given a rainbow paddle pop it was yummy.
When the lunch bell rang the Teina and yhe Tuakana class went up to the library for our Environment study.
My group did the Environment learning intention.
After we did our learning Intention my group went on the computers to do Jelly Muffin.
Our tittle was called The Environment.

5/8/09
Yesterday morning I caught the flu because it was very cold and my nose was cold too.It was turning red and it was so sore.I wanted to come to school but mum said I had to stay home.
Aunty Joy and Aunty Tina came over to see if I was alright.
Aunty Tina and Paku stayed.Aunty Tina took mum and I to Ruatoria.
That was the first time at Ruatoria in my whole life. I wanted to come back to school because I knew I would miss out on fun stuff.
KokaVickie was so beautiful because when I wasn't at school she didnt buy Ice-cream because I wasn't there.

29/07/09
Yesterday after school I went to netball training. I had fun. We played two games I forgot what the games were called.
We practiced netball. I was goal keep. I was with Paige, Kathryn, Jayda and I were defenders. I think we had a good practice. After netball practice.18/6/09Yesterday I did a Cars book.
It was about nightmares.I learnt how to do a cars book.
For the last two or three weeks we have been learning about Advertisments.
Koka Vickie split the whole class into groups.The whole class had to do a Pakiwaitara advertisment.There were 4 groups.In my group was Kathryn, Destiny, Paige and I.We are learning to sell our cd to families who want to learn about Pakiwaitara.

25/5/09
On Saturday I went to papa Sam's tangi. The tangi was at Te Ariuru marae.
I was very sad.
I think he died at Te Puia hospital.
When I arrived at Te Ariuru Marae I saw nanny Black, Christian, Aunty Makere, Uncle Calvin, Aunty Jade, Uncle Lez and Minki. I was surprised to see them because I havn't seen them for a while.
My mum, my dad, Richard and my sister Saffron were helping out with the cooking. Dad and Richard were doing the hangi and chopping the meat up.
My mum and my sister were helping out in the kitchen.
I had to baby sit my sisters baby Impalar. I took him on the playground at the kohanga.

4/5/09
On Saturday I went to Gisborne to play netball.
It was my first netball game on the court in my whole life.
In our team was Brodie,Destiny,Malina, Pou, Ariana and I who played netball.
We faced Central school. I think we had five goals and they had eight goals.
I was center. Ariana tripped up a girl by accident and she fell in a puddle.
While I was playing netball Richard,Saffron and Impalar came to watch my game.
After my game was finished my sister said I was doing great and then my dad showed up.
He missed my game and he promised not to miss my next game.
Later on my sister and dad brought me some lunch.

28/4/09
Kia ora everyone well we are all back at school now.
I had a very good holiday. I am really looking foward to term two.
My goal this term will be that I have to stick my head in my maths and do good in all of my work and try my hardest to be rewarded and practice my maths and I have to start reading a lot of books and do well this year.

18/03/09
Yesterday I went to school. At lunch time I did my garden desigh drawing with Llyria. Llyria,Briar and samantha said my picture looks awsome but their picture was terrific. Before I came into class at lunch time I had a delicous mince and chesse pie it was yummy . later on the bell rang and KokaViki asked the class to go onto the mat with our picture's. The class looked at everyone's picture. I really like Llyria and Hayden's picture's it looks fantastic.

16/03/09
Yesterday I was in Gisborne . My mum and I stayed with my dad in the weekend.Mum and I were still in bed and dad went to work.Next minute my sister,Richard and Impalar came over with some breakfast. Later mum and I went to town. First we went to pak'n save to buy some grocery.And then we went to the two dollar shop and mum and I brought some felts,coloring in pencils and toe socks.Then we went to seemy sister but she druve pass us so I went with my sister to china palce to get something to eat after that we went back to my sister house.
3/03/09
Hi this is me holding my Riwai in the bucket. My riwai was a riwai seed now look at it now it is growing. It was 17 cm tall but now it is 22 cm tall. Roha took this photo of me. I really like growing veges.See you next time please leave a message.

17 Hui Tanguru 2009.
Yesterday we went to gisborne tairawhiti museum. The whole school met some koka's that work there. There was Koka Jen and Koka Gail .
Later we went to meet a man called Nick.
He does ta-moko. He was doing a ta-moko on a man called Shanon. Then we did some roleplay's. It was funny. I liked my day yesterday.We had lunch under a big tree. When we went back inside koka Gail showed us some garden stuff that the Maori used back in the day. They used a waowao, a ko and a timo for the garden and yeah I thought it was amazing there

No comments:

Post a Comment