Monday, February 8, 2010

Jarrod

21 august 2009
Yesterday after lunch we were finishing off our 3d models. Sinead and i were making our carwash.our carwash was bigI was helping Sinead making the carwashLlyria's group took lot's of masking tape from us.but we got some more masking tapeLlyria asked for some masking tape.sinead said no.when we finished we cut some offlogan asked me if she could paint.I said no.

14 August 2009
Yesterday at school after memeroable moments I did my blog.The intenet on 1 computer didn't work. So I went on the one that I thought would go.I wrote 5 sentences om my blog.After blogging I did my handwriting.I did the os.After I finished the o for the handwriting I did my language card.I did a blue card in my language book.When I finished my language I did my spelling.Koka told us to find synonyms for our spelling words.

13 August 2009
Yesterday after lunch Koka Stacy was our teacher.We were playing a card game could cranium.We had to be in our groups that we were in last week.Koka was telling us some questions.After we played cranium we played capture the flag and then went home.

10 August 2009
On Saturday at 9.00am I went to my nanny's house. I asked her if I could stay the night and she said yes.so I called dad and asked him if could stay. he said yes.At half past 7 I was watching High school musical 1.Then I went to bed.

5 August 2009
Yesterday I was doing my kaupapa work. I was cutting my learning intention out but I couldn't glue because I had to show koka Flora.Then I started gluing and after that I was coloring in around my learning intention.

20 July 2009
In the holiday I went to Gisborne. I was catching up with all my friends. My cousin kept on following me and bossing me around. So I went inside because I was sick of her.After a while My cousin came inside and we made friends. That evening we had KFC for tea.

21 may 2009
Yesterday after school I was on Marvin. Rakaia and I were making a marvin for Koka Vickie. After that I went home, when I got home dad and I had dinner.

19 may 2009
Yesterday at 4.30pm I came back to school. When I got here Rakaia and Sidney were at the Library. Rakaia and I went to the park. When Rakaia and I got back all of us were riding around the tank on our bikes

.6/4/09
On Friday after school at 4.00pm I went to my Nanny Kuini's house. There were lots of cars that went passed her house. There was a lady up at Nanny Kuini's. Her name is Eileen Harrisson. She bought a heater. On Saturday at 9.00am I went to go and look for Papa Robert. He was at Edward Blane's house.Then Papa Robert went to his house.Dad and I went to his house to fix a ride on mower.Instead I went to Nanny Kuini's house.Yesterday at 12.00pm I went to the cemetry. After that I stopped my Aunty Sheryl and Uncle James. Then I went to the Hughes. After that I went to Nanny Kuini's. At 3.00pm I came home.

3/4/09
Yesterday at school after morning tea we all did maths. I did what was on the board. After lunch I carried on with my maths. At 2.30pm I had finished my maths. When I had finished my maths I was reading my chapter book.

Mane 23rd Poutu te rangi 2009
On Thursday I wasn't here at school because I wasn't well. On Friday I went to Gisborne with dad and his friend Arapeta.We wern't there long. We had to do some business. We stopped in Tolaga bay to buy some pies for lunch

.Mane 16 Poutu te rangi 2009
On Friday I went down to the pub. I went on the laptop. I had ambrosia in a coffee cup. It was yum. The ingredients were marsmallows yoyhurt and ice-cream.

Mane 9 poutu te rangi 2009
On Friday after school my cousin Noelle arrived to stay for the weekend.We were on the computer.We were listening to some songs. After that we had mince and chesse pies for dinner. On Saturday we sleeped in until 10 o clock. We had toast weet-bix noodles and spaghetti. Yesterday she left.

17 Hui Tanguru 2009
Yesterday morning when I got to school all of us went to the museum. When we arivved we were waiting for kokasam. We saw the Tamoko. Nick done the Tamoko. Koka Gail gave us a worksheet to do. We saw a teka a ko a wauwau a hoe and theirs a Tamoko sheet to do.By Jarrod Fairlie

No comments:

Post a Comment